The Board of Zoning Appeals will conduct public hearings on the following new applications:
- Installation of pool, patio, & cabana at 391 Cold Spring Road where the proposed pool will not be in the rear yard and the proposed patio will be closer to the front lot line than the principal building;
- Installation of pool & patio at 45 Cedarfield Road where the proposed structures are not set back at least 40 feet from the lot lines and the total surface area coverage will exceed 20% of lot size;
- Construction of additions at 31 Woodfield Court where the proposed floor area ratio is greater than .090; and
- Maintaining a shed at 12 Woodvale Drive where the shed is not set back at least 40 feet from the lot line.
The Board of Zoning Appeals will continue two public hearings:
- Construction of boat house & dock at 1458 Ridge Road where slopes will be disturbed and certain variances are needed and
- Installation of pool, spa, & patio at 1216 Moore's Hill Road where the total surface area coverage will exceed 20% of lot size. A proposed tennis court was removed from this application after last hearing.
Please refer to Notice of Public Hearing & Meeting for further details.